Everyone is spending more time at home right now. With extra time on our hands, it’s natural to want to spruce up our homes. While some furniture stores and other retailers are closed or have limited hours, the good news is there are home improvement stores and online delivery to help us make the best use of this time and make some easy changes to freshen up our homes.
- Outdoors – Big box home improvement stores or your local garden centers are open and full of spring and summer blooms; this is a great time to add color to your yard.
- Update Your Kitchen – Kitchen trends have changed. Add some color to your space with modern paint or even a colorful appliance.
- Reimagine Your Living Room – With a little time to kill, try moving your living room furniture around for a fresh look. Visit a local store for decorative pillows, area rugs, frames, vases, and other décor details.
- Change Your Wall – An accent wall is an easy way to liven up your space. Invest a couple of hours to paint one of your walls a fresh color. Build a gallery wall with family or vacation pictures – anything that draws attention to the wall and interest to the room.
- Improve the Lighting – Simple things like installing new light bulbs or fixtures can really change the mood of a room.
- Plant a Garden – Whether inside or out, there’s no better time to try your hand at an herb or fresh vegetable garden.
- Clean and Organize – Take the time to finally tackle that cleaning project.
We’re all spending more time at home; as we appreciate our homes more, we can also take this opportunity to tackle some of the changes we’ve been wanting to make.
And when we appreciate our homes more, the value of our home appreciates, too. For help with any of these tips, reach out to The Sansone Group and we’re happy to help! 281.753.0333. email@example.com